Saturday, October 5, 2024

Day 4423: Life-Giving Sketches, Surviving Surgery.

       

"Heartbreak": junk co0llage.


 





  

Want music?


    

Click:  Aretha Franklin, I Say A Little Prayer


  

 

 
2GN2S

Christoff Niemann


What a treat, Rad Nana sent me a link and thanks to her, I discovered Christoff Niemann. I really love to see Art, where you can tell the artist was having fun.




































Christoph Niemann, the artist behind Abstract Sunday, is a celebrated illustrator, graphic designer, and author. Known for his witty and whimsical drawings, Niemann's work often transforms everyday objects into imaginative pieces by integrating them into his sketches.

His creative process blends digital and physical mediums, creating visual narratives that playfully engage the viewer. His approach to art transcends traditional illustration by incorporating storytelling elements.


   


I can see! Sorta, tmi?




Actually everything went smoothly, Dr. Bazzaz is a very business-like surgeon, but the six different nurses and anesthesiologist were all very kind and friendly. No pain at all but I had what seemed like 100 drops in each eye, they said they were numbing and dilating. Once out of the waiting room, the whole double cataract extraction took an hour. She said fifteen minutes each eye and 30 minutes in recovery. At home I slept some more, I wear clear goggles to sleep so I can't rub my eyes, and really dark glasses yesterday. I had my post-op appointment this morning and now just have to do my drops 4 times a day. I can't bend over or lift for at least two weeks, and can't have a dentist or hair appointment. I will still have to have glasses to read, because my left eye didn't qualify for a close-up lens. But my house, which has always seemed like a cave to me is now bright!




 

  
 
A 3+ minute video, Rescue Beaver,  here
 
 
 

  
 
Just because ...

     
Indian Silverbill



 

Saturday's Smiles ...  



 

  
   










Jimmy Carter is now 100 years, oldest living President ever.


  
 
 


  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy your surgery went well!!