Saturday, May 23, 2020

Day 2857: Granium on the move.






Geranium: photo & digital.









Want music?

 




Click here for Al Green, You Ought To Be With Me.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





I confess I haven't spent due time in my little garden. 
A while back, I stuck the stem of a broken geranium into the soil of a nearby pot.  Lately I noticed the stem had grown considerably.


Look how far she has traveled. I think she's aiming 
for some red geraniums across the patio.




This is the view from the red geraniums.


And a close-up. 

 


Just because ...


Crested Auklet





Smiles for Saturday ...
























 




2 comments:

john said...

Lush! Amazing color. :-)

jacki long said...

Thank John. Looks like couch fabric? ;o)