Friday, May 15, 2020

Day 2849: Politics?



"Politics?": ink & watercolor.






Want music?

 




Click here for Teddy Pendergrass, When Somebody Loves You Back,
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





Gif of the Day (GOTD)
 









2GN2S

In 2020, masks aren't just for protection, for many it's a personal statement? Mine? Made by Mei Okumura is soft pale yellow with tiny flowers, discreet and comfortable. 

How about yours?









Smiles for Friday ...






















 


4 comments:

john said...

I just do not get those who refuse to social distance. I do not get those who choose not to wear masks. I fear we will have a huge second wave of this virus because people are not adhering to what the CDC suggestions. They really are not suggestions. They are requirements to stem the transmission of the virus. Wake up America!

john said...

When I first looked at your portrait I thought of Caesar. I love this piece. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, I agree.
As you know from teaching, there are always some who resist.

Branmuffin said...

Late comment, but that 4th smile, well, I'm living proof of that! =)