Sunday, September 1, 2019

Day 2593: The whole church watched with nervous anticipation ...




Urban 1: acrylic, collage & digital



or?


Urban Dust: acrylic, collage & digital











Want music?

 




Click here for Michael McDonald, You Belong To Me.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








I've been at the house on the hill since Friday Morning.





Superman flew up Thursday for business, 
WonderWoman drove up to meet him Friday morning early.
I came to join 2 granddogs & 3 grandhunks + friends Friday. 
 The plan was to stay till Monday, but their LV friends had an
serious emergency and had to fly to San Francisco.
The superheroes will drive home today, Saturday, as will I.
I am on their patio with my laptop and dogs, and a lovely breeze.
Time seems to go a little slower out here.




While I started this blog, I watched my Ball State U try beat 
the big ten Indiana in football. Final score 34 -24. Good try.




Laker and Zoey had no interest in FB, but stayed close.





Zoey has a donut toy. Actually I think this is the 5th donut. 
She loves to bite on it, it has a very loud squeaker!
It gets annoying, but she loves her donut. 
Today Laker was lying at my feet, and finally raised his head and looked at me, pleadingly, "can't you do something?" 
I was playing "tug" with her (which can go on forever) 
and acted like I threw it into the kitchen. 
Actually I slid it behind my back. Silence! 
About a minute later, Laker again raised his head and smiled.
I smiled too.







Zoey & Laker,  photo by WW










A smile for Sunday ...






1 comment:

john said...

These are just fantastic! I also love the title on the one especially, Urban Dust. We are watching Grand Design and the episode that we watched last night that takes place in Thorne, UK has a view of buildings like this. :-)