Monday, November 27, 2017

Day 1950: Easily distracted ...






"Uncle George & Aunt Myrtle": old photos, collage & digital













Want music?

 



Click here for Pharrel & Robin Thicke, Wanna love you girl
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








I was planning to tackle some jobs on my list today ...
but I got distracted.
I started scribbling on blank postcards ...





























Looking, some seemed wonky, uneven, not worth continuing.
But I decided to go on ... adding watercolor skin tone ...

























which seems to bring them alive?
 






































































Funny how a tiny bit of orange watercolor helps?










Added background, knowing it may be covered by collage later.




Added color for hair, but it may change  & will be under collage.




Collage changes the final look ... a lot!
 























































Weird huh? 
I'd love to hear form you when time allows? 
And, thanks for stopping by.




 






 












A smile for Monday ...











No comments: