Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 96: ADD, OCD, DNA ... whatever?



I had a pretty clear game plan for today.
Good intentions, then the alphabet got in the way.



I don't know which or how many disorders I might have, 
but I do know I get distracted. Easily.


I did get a lot of different tasks done, laundry, wrapping 
a birthday gift to mail, but few from my original list.
Oh well, let's talk about yesterday.




I do journal daily, and this current one is small.
I have been collaging on the left and writing on the right.



Usually abstract, this one had potential.



I am fond of a 4x4" square format ...



version A 



version B



version C



And, the second selection from the top, rotated.



Same, filtered. The possibilities are endless.


6:30 PM westward sky

Tonight's Tustin sky.


6:45 PM eastward sky

And a full moon.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love randon moments of inspiration!

jacki long said...

Thanks Henry! Mine are all random.