Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day: 86 Way to go Jamie!



It has been my goal to write on this blog daily. So far, I have.
But I keep wondering what I will write about today?
This morning I finally read yesterday's O.C. Register.
And in the varsity sports section I saw ...


Yea Jamie! Jamie was my student, and I have proof!



Outstanding nine years ago, in 2003.



















and every year ...




purple belt ...

Jamie (2nd from L,front row) younger sister Kristie (3rd from L), older sister Kelly 3rd from L, back  

O.C. Fair Genbu-Kai Costa Mesa Demo Team, 2005.




and 
blue belt ...





















Good for you Jamie, I'll keep reading the paper.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WE ALL THINK THIS IS AWESOME!!

Jamie was so thrilled!

Thank you so much for doing this!!!

Love, Kelly