Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 93 : I love collage!



I do. I love collage and should be working on it now.



This is a digital composition of 48 different collages.
I am entering the modern age and getting Square.
I will be in an upcoming sale and need to have it.
A feature photo and my logo is needed for their directory.



So I have been looking through for possibilities.



Not sure whether to use collage or digital collage ...


Juarez by jacki long 

I've had a few big days in a row and am having trouble 
getting down to business decisions. Maybe a nap?



4 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love all of these -- the first of 48 collages is amazing! I like the beautiful colors in "Juarez".

jacki long said...

Thanks Marilyn, I so appreciate you commenting.
I am working a lot to be ready for the sale. Hope to see you soon?

Anonymous said...

Karate collage day????

jacki long said...

Thanks Henry!
Maybe ..........