Friday, May 1, 2020

Day 2835: May 2020




"Mai': pencil, pastels, collage on banana paper.






Want music?

 




Click here for Queen Latifah, Hello Stranger.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?



2GN2S:

Ever heard of Tanghulu?



photo by Michelle Howden Sanders




I hadn’t, until Indiana cousin, Julia made some today.
photo by Michelle Howden Sanders
  
It’s a Chinese treat food that is basically a piece of fresh fruit enclosed in a sucker.  The fruit is dipped in melted sugar and it hardens as it cools.  Home Ec class during COVID-19! 
Thank you, Julia and Michelle.





Just because ...


Waved Albatross






Smiles for Friday ...








(Read titles from left to right)
















4 comments:

john said...

Mai. You captured an Asian feel that you are so adept at doing. Just lovely! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. I so appreciate your feedback. Arigato.

Carrol Wolf said...

Love the graphic, Jacki. I don't know how you do it day after day.
But thank you.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, Carrol! I love hearing from you as I value your opinion, even when you tell me not to wear a certain dress ever again. And, I haven't~ ;o)