Monday, March 11, 2019

Day 2419: Day 2 of the Weekend Class.






Tribal #3: acrylics, pencil & digital.












Want music?

 




Click here for Don Ho, I'll Remember You.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Day 1 was mentioned yesterday, in Day 2481, here.
I apologize, I was tired and just dumped 
all of the photos, instead of editing as usual.
Tonight I am again tired, just unpacked and now need 
to put away supplies and photograph a few for you.
But, before I do, I thought I would mention our teacher 
for the two day course, master artist, Dina Wakley.


Dina Wakley


Saturday & Sunday I was lucky one of twelve in a
sold out 2-day, 9 - 5 PM art workshop with master teacher
artist, author & product creator, Dina Wakley.
Engaging, down to earth, knowledgeable, funny & kind!
If this looks to be a "fun" weekend, you're so right!
If you get a chance to take her classes, definitely do.
You can see her in action in a 2+ minute video, here 
Dina teaches every alternate year at Jenny Doh's 
Crescendoh Studio in Santa Ana's Artist District. 



Dina Wakley with host, Jenny Doh.


I spent a weekend with her in February 2017 too!
As I left today, Dina said "See you in 2021" 
and I said "Yes, You will!"








Some of what we did today.







close-ups


Using Dina Wakley brand acrylic paints, Stabillo pencil & collage.


close-ups






close-ups


A fun day, but I admit to a nap when I got home @ 6 pm.









A smile for Monday ...




 

No comments: