Sunday, March 10, 2019

Day 2418: A weekend class.






Circles: acrylic, sketch sticks & digital.













Want music?

 




Click here for Corine Bailey Rae, Put Your Record On.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I am in a weekend class.
Explosion of Color and Form taught by Dina Wakley.
Saturday & Sunday, March 9 &10,  9 - 5 pm.




What we worked on today will be completed tomorrow.





Working on heavy watercolor paper with acrylics and pouring.















































Home later tonight, set the clocks back, so I can get up at 6am,
which mt body will recognize as 5am?  And back to class.









I came from the class in Santa Ana to the house on the hill.
I am puppy-sitting my Granddogs while Superman 
and WonderWoman are in LA at the Laker game.



I was in time to catch a beautiful sunset.





Today was beautiful, a little cool, but lovely.
More rain is due later this evening and all day tomorrow.
What's on your docket?










A smile for Sunday ...






No comments: