Thursday, July 26, 2018

Day 2191: a favorite Uncle.






Uncle Les, as a boy, old photo, collage & digital












Want music?

 




Click here for Roberta Flack, The closer I get to you.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










Uncle Les, was my Mom's oldest brother in a family of ten.
He was one of my favorite Uncles. I love this photo.





Earlier blogs about him as a man, here & here.
As a background added to this photo,
(shown in the cover art above) I used an earlier collage ...







to result in this final image ...


















88 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA







Demura Sensei just home from a Minnesota trip ...
and three black belts just in from Canada, eight of us
enjoyed lunch at Uoko, after day class.






Thank you Sensei.
















For FB Throwback Thursday ...



Young Grandhunks #2, #3 & #1, 2005 (now 6'3", 6'4" & 6'5")








A smile for Thursday ...










No comments: