 |
| "Rules": junk papers, pattern collage, digital. |
Want music?
Click: Terence Trent Darby, Sign Your Name.

2GN2S
Not for me, but fun to see?
I have the patience of a gnat, and I know I could but never would finish one of these kits! However, since I need something cool to share daily, here ya go. (here)
The Colossal Shop offers cool stuff, and part is Hook, Line & Tinker
Based in Canada, Hook, Line & Tinker is a small-batch craft production studio that designs embroidery kits. All of their kits are plastic free, and a minimum of 5% of their profits are donated to help women and children experiencing homelessness. All patterns are unique originals designed by Laurie Dolhan. Seven kits at $30 or $32.
As always, I am just sharing, I do not monetize anything on the blog. Never have, never will.
 |
| Demura Sense, Chris Maxwell me, Bill Bossert, Jess Seiffert, Mei Okamura |
Pho after day class, every Wednesday, 2016

One of the world's biggest oil producers just committed to planting 10 billion trees. Saudi Arabia plans to plant 10 billion trees in the desert
Saudi Arabia launched an ambitious environmental project called the Saudi Green Initiative, aiming to plant billions of trees across the country. The goal is to restore degraded land, improve air quality, and fight desertification. Experts believe large-scale tree planting could help capture carbon emissions and cool urban areas.
If successful, the project could transform vast desert regions and become one of the largest environmental restoration efforts in the world.
A great 1-1/2 minute video, Watermelon, here.
Just because ...
 |
|
𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆-𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒖𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒂 |

Thursday's Smiles ...
Hoping you feel all the good things in your day.
4 comments:
10 billion trees- wow! I can only hope that other countries would take notice & take steps in the right direction to improve our planet.
I too was impressed by the 10 billion trees. I'm grateful for each tree that is planted and not cut down. We desperately need them.
Lovely Throwback Thursday pic. I'd like to go back to that year and cherish so many little things that changed.
I had to smile at your smile about the Christmas stuff. Today I read that the first gingerbreads were seen in a store.
Today temperatures were down to about 87 - 94 F. But most important, it was raining a bit during the night and just now there's a thunderstorm with rain. What a blessing.
Thank you, Cheryl. Yes, 10 BILLION trees does boggle the mind, but we have ravaged so many trees in and Amazon and other places on this poor planet, it is going to take some big numbers to make a difference. I hope not to be preachy, but I do think we need to know. Thanks again for your kind comments, they help to buoy me up for the next blog! ;o)
Oh good!. I was at the dentist this morning and I mentioned your previous hot temperarture in Austria. He couldn't believe it! We are low 80's today, I wish we would get some rain, but we can't complain. Other spots are hotter. Take care, Elenor!
Post a Comment