Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Day 1965: A birthday date!





"Hardtimes": old photo, collage, acrylic & digital










Want music?

 




Click here for Michael Jackson, Show you the way to go.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








A birthday date! Actually a date with the plumber!







Sparing you the gory details, 
my condo has a serious plumbing problem.
I am waiting on this guy to solve it. 




Meanwhile, Superman & WonderWoman are off to NYC, 
Grandhunk #3, Laker & I will "hold down the fort".





So,  I wait for my date ...
Thought you'd like to see WW & me yesterday?







Always fun with WonderWoman!









I just got this great card in the mail ...



and inside of it ...





and when I opened this card ...






but no name or return address?
A mystery! A very kind mystery!
Can you help me solve it?









this coming Saturday ...














A smile for Tuesday ...









No comments: