Monday, December 26, 2016

Day 1614: Neck of the Woods Perfect!





"DustyMiller", i photo








What did Christmas look like in "your neck of the woods"?
Here's what I saw in mine.



Grandhunks 1,2 &3, WonderWoman & Superman


Appropriate T's





Hosted by Lauren, Jimmy, Maddie & Logan.



 
13 of us enjoyed being together.
 



Have you seen this game?




Lots of laughs ...




and whipped cream!




 Suspense!




After a delicious breakfast, gifts & games we took a walk.







Christmas morning, 59 degrees, Anaheim Hills Reservoir.
Snow-covered Mt. Baldy & Big Bear Mountains in background.




10/13 of us.

Followed by an afternoon nap & multiple basketball games.




Superman & WonderWoman finished the day 
at the Staples Center seeing their Laker team win.

So many blessings.
Thank you Lord.









A Christmas surprise arrived in the mail yesterday!
I opened it Christmas morning.






From Lynn, a talented Colorado artist, see here.
She is also thoughtful & kind.






Lynn knows I am a Jane Davies fan.


notebook cover artwork by Jane Davies


Sometimes I do a "Pacific Check" photo for Lynn,
who misses it & I let her know it's still here.
So when I found this, of course I thought of Lynn!













A smile for Monday ...





No comments: