Saturday, March 7, 2015

Day 954: A hidden gem right under my nose!





demo:  paper and acrylic collage on canvas








Sounds silly but I bet you know what I mean?
I was hired to do a collage, mixed-media demo Thursday …
for a group of outstanding fiber artists.





Definitely the best looking group I have seen.
One of my art heroes, joanell, is a member and amazing artist.
The group meets monthly at the Hacienda


1725 College Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92706   (714) 558-1304



a historic ranch estate built in 1901.
Open only for Thursday lunch & dinner … and Sunday brunch.








Highly sought after for wedding and private events.





Located across from Santa Ana College and …
just steps from where I train regularly at the hombu dojo.
Yet in my 43 years of training, I never knew it was there.
A real gem, right  under my nose.






A really gorgeous venue tucked away with great charm.








A smile for Saturday ...







No comments: