Thursday, September 4, 2014

Day 770: Making room for more FUN ...




journal page, magazine collage




I am making room for more fun!
I've been teaching this four week,
 progressive journaling class for over a year.
Great people join me for one or all of four classes.
It's kind of like an art buffet ... you choose.



direct online sign-up:  here.


I am so grateful for ASW/Catalyst,  a great venue 
that provides a nurturing space, a new journal, and ...
whatever materials needed for that day.




My intention is fun and the freedom to play.
Each day has different fun.
Often building on the previous class, some with ...
"optional homework" (don't you love that term?).
And since so many repeat, we have new stuff each time.




I thought I'd share a few of my many favorite class works ...
from wonderful artists (many who didn't know they were!)


by Mary Jo

by Brandy





















My class differs from many "prettier" journal approaches,
in that anything goes, any technique is appropriate.



by Crystal
by Yvette















NO RULES. Just possibilities, & options.



by Valerie
by Mary
















It is after all, YOUR journal and thus VALID!




by Virginia
by Patty



















Playing with faces, portraits ...



by Jeri
by Mickey



















free and bold ...



me by Leslie


Whatever is on your mind at that moment ...
can end up on your page, a scribble, paste in a cartoon,
a good looking receipt, a dynamite color, and so on.



by Stacy



by Marilyn
by Valerie

















In the end, it is a collection of YOU!



Teaching this class is a joy!





Gathering & lugging all the stuff ... not so much.





If you're in the neighborhood  ...
maybe you can join us sometime?
We'll have fun!





A smile for Thursday ...








No comments: