Sunday, May 17, 2020

Day 2851: Superheroes and PBS.



journal: junk mail collage and ballpoint sketches.





Want music?

 




Click here for  Lionel Richie, Easy.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?




Today update:


WonderWoman and Superman flew by Saturday, 
dropping off a case of water, groceries & peonies.

























After I waved till they were out of sight, I made a salad.
And watched 10 Years with the Master, Hayao Miyazaki, here



 A great day, thank you Superheroes and PBS.





2GN2S: Heroes among us
Heroes among us
 Kids like 12-year-old Jahkil Jackson from Chicago, who runs a non-profit called "Project I Am." Usually, his organization assembles and distributes bags filled with hygiene products and other necessities to help homeless men and women. Now, he's expanding his operation and creating "blessing bags" full of daily essentials for another vulnerable population: senior citizens. "I'm doing my part and helping. And I feel like it's everyone's duty to help out where they can," he says. "Everybody in the world, they're scared, they're worried. So, we have to work together to uplift each other."





Just because ...
 

Orange River White-eye (Zosterops pallidus) in South Africa by Brian Culver.




A smile for Sunday ...





















6 comments:

Bea said...

Thanks for the smiles. By the way, I went to Belmont HS, your rival...

Carrol Wolf said...

Hi Jacki,

Don't know where you find all the info you post. I will definitely watch the PBS Video later today. Have a good Sunday.

john said...

I love working in junk journals. Glad you are having fun in yours. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, Bea, I love hearing from you.
Yes BELMONT was a big rival I was a cheerleader and remember cheering at Belmont High, probably way before you were there.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Carrol, somehow something turns up and I was totally engrossed in that PBS show and so that was what I had to work with? Thanks so much for finding time to visit, I love your feedback.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, you are so kind. Feel better soon? Please?