Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Day 2847: Spent tokens.





"Inner": junk mail collage & digital.








Want music?

 




Click here for Chaka Khan, Rufus.Tell Me Something Good.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





If we are given daily energy tokens, 
I must have spent all of mine yesterday!
Today I have been a sloth ...



A little computer work, a look around this messy studio & a nap.
It took all of my last tokens to find this gif of the day for you.









2GN2S

Photos Capture Orange County During COVID-19

Main Beach, Laguna Beach; All Photograph by Emily J. Davis

From countless closure signs to empty landscapes to messages of hope and resolve, here’s a look at Orange County during the early days of COVID-19. See what you may recognize?














Thanks to

and staff photographer Emily J. Davis.



 




Smiles for Wednesday ...






















4 comments:

john said...

The colors that you used in Inner are just tremendous. It is a calming piece. :-)

Jane I said...

Jacki,

That collage is wonderful. You definitely are a master in the art of
collage. Jane ice

jacki long said...

Thanks, John,
Funny how some come easy and others are a struggle?
I think it's usually visible which is which. This one was easy and fun.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, Jane. I am glad you like it. I hope you are doing well? I was thinking about you and thought you are probably missing your choir time?