Sunday, September 15, 2019

Day 2607: L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Market.





L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Market:  photography









Want music?

 




Click here for Maxwell, Ascension.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Today was another perfect day!
6:45 am shower & washed my hair before breakfast at 7:30 am.
We left at 9 am for L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Market.



Okay folks, I have just spent 35 minutes uploading one image, one!
So I took a patience test and failed!
I love it here, I do, but ...
In Marseille, and in particular, a small hamlet, Les Bessacs.
Wi-fi is very slow, none till tonight at 9pm!
* More on Instagram @jlonginc or long, jacki 
or https://www.facebook.com/jacki.long.75
I will be able to do more September 22. 
That's all folks.
 






A smile for Sunday ...






2 comments:

john said...

Love their markets. Just hearing from you is enough. Actually more than enough. You are on vacation. So no worries. :-)

Julie said...

Thanks for sharing your vacation with us!
Please don't worry about the photos.
It's interesting just to read about the places and things you did!