Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Day 2421: A no image blog? Imagine.











(imagine some good art here)












Want music?

 




Click here for Claude Debussy, The Girl with the Flaxen Hair.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Doing dishes this morning, I looked out at the bluest sky.
Sometimes I just need to stop and enjoy what is in front of me.


(imagine the great photo of today's blue sky)
 

We had days and days of rain, and I like the rain.
Yesterday was cloudy, as if it wasn't done yet.
Today it was like a celebration.


(imagine the bare tree with little nubs for the future)

 
Outside my front door is a fruitless apple tree.
It is almost two storied high, lush and full in summer.
Gradually dropping yellow leaves before Christmas.
And today it's getting ready for spring, there are buds.


(imagine the up view of the bare tree against the blue sky)








I apologize, my jazzy laptop will not upload images tonight.
I have unplugged, rebooted, all that jazz, no luck.
It's like when something isn't like normal,
doesn't make sense & I feel like I am making a mistake?
2,420 days with images, 1 without!
Thank you for your patience, 
I hope to be normal soon?
 









A smile for Wednesday ...




( Please imagine... I had a really good one for you, here. I did!)







No comments: