Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Day 2169: Quick, easy, fun!






can't: junk mail collage











Want music?

 




Click here for Maxwell, Ascension.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Yesterday's blog mentioned postage stamps (here)
and I mentioned that I hadn't used stamps in collage.
Today I thought I'd give it a try.
 




Using some of my favorite handmade acrylic collage papers.




I blocked it out on Fabriano Medioevalis card, 
then started in with gluestick & brayer.

step 1

step 2
step 3

step 4

step 5

A slight addition on the final.
Quick, easy, fun!







My current read.







 I am half way through and I love every page.
Some books by a skilled writer, have me using a highlighter.




Just little passages that seem so perfectly composed ...



that I want to save to revisit. There are many in this book.
Does you do this too?






One of you recommended this book to me. 
I went back through posts trying to find out who? 
But, no luck. Maybe it was an e-mail?
If you're still reading this silly blog, could you let me know?
I want to thank you properly.














A smile for Tuesday ...

 
(supply your own caption?)





No comments: