Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Day 2168: Not a hoarder, but a collector I say..







Bessie Smith: postage stamp & junk mail collage










Want music?

 




Click here for Rose Royce, Love don't live here anymore.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Do you collect anything, or several things? Me too.
Though no longer in active pursuit, I have collections.




One collection is stamps. Old, new, whatever.
 


 

Some still ready to use for postage.









Some cancelled and ready to use for collage.




I haven't used stamps in collage too much so far,




but I have just decided I should.
What I have played with for years, is stamp people.


6 x 20"

And, for me, the more out of proportion & exaggerated ...
the better I like them. 


Buckminster Fuller: postage stamp & junk mail collage


And I especially love the shoes!
 

Ray Charles: postage stamp & junk mail collage



Ma Rainey: : postage stamp & junk mail collage


Now I'm hoping you might let me know if 
you collect something?
 




Anything? I'd love to know.


 





82 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA















A smile for Tuesday ...






No comments: