Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Day 1902: Alert! Evacuate!




Anaheim Hills 1PM, by Jeff Allen










Want music?

 




Click here for Tyler the creator, See you again.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Started like an ordinary day,
but while on my way to pick up a gift at South Coast Plaza,
then a dentist appointment in Costa Mesa  ...
the Santa Ana winds and a brush fire got a start.

Tustin 11 AM


So as I drove home I saw this ...


Tustin 11 AM


I was thinking white smoke, fire going out ...


Tustin 11 AM

So I went to day class. I needed the practice, big time!


Santa Ana 2PM


But after class, I looked out the window to see this ...



Santa Ana 2PM


and as I got in the car I looked up to see ...



Santa Ana 2:15PM

and on the way home.

 
Santa Ana - Tustin 230 PM
Once home, I got a phone alert, and a text ...




WonderWoman called to say they had been evacuated 
from their Anaheim Hills home and were in GH#1 & GH#2's 
new apartment. And, that I should join them.




The drive there was a slow parade as people left their homes.
Grandhunks 1 & 2, sophomore & freshman in college,
both have jobs & just yesterday moved into
their new apartment, instead of living in a dorm.
We said it was as if God said, 
" ... you're going to need a place to stay."
We 7 went to dinner then Superman, WonderWoman 
GH#3 & Laker drove to Jim & Kerry's for the night.
I stayed here with my roommates ...


GH#2, GC & GH#1   (GC= GrandCutie!)

as they were cooking rice for tomorrow.


GH#1 & me

We are all very blessed. 



And that couch is looking really good!










82 degrees, Smoky, Santa Ana, CA














A smile for Tuesday ...







No comments: