Saturday, February 24, 2018

Day 2039: ... draw your own box!






Jake Shimabukuro: ink journal page














Want music?

 




Click here for Marvin Gaye, Got to give it up.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










I sent WonderWoman this sweet little 3 minute video ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZPVvVlPFTc
her response was: "I love it ... draw your own box!"



I thought you might like it too?












Sometimes I get really lucky & get great mail, 
and I think it's surely blog-share worthy!




A postcard from John Arbuckle, Seattle artist & friend. 
What a treat!





A special note from Paso Robles artist & friend, Jeri Wilkinson.
Another treat!






A great necklace from jewelry artist & friend Linda Bucci.
So cool, and she knows I love orange.






And, a mixed-media accordion book 
by Long Beach artist & friend, Connie Owens!







Sometimes the mailman does a great job!
Thank you John, Jeri, Linda & Connie! 
I am blessed indeed.










62 degrees, Clear skies, Santa Ana, CA













A smile for Saturday ...








No comments: