Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Day 2554: I am my father's daughter.





"C 28": a newspaper & junk mail collage.









Want music?

 




Click here for Teddy Pendergrass, When Somebody Loves You Back.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I am my father's daughter. I still love cars.
Dad was a former Greyhound bus driver, and eventually
a studio driver and teamster for the movie studios.
Cars were a regular part of our conversation.
He could tell you which cars drove well, and
which were "loggy" or drove like a tank, and so on.
Dad's been gone 23 years but cars are such a reminder.













  Today I found a Bentley!




Driving on Jamboree Boulevard ...




coming from Corona Del Mar.





Close-up on the brake lights.
Imagine how strange I must have looked 
if the driver checked his mirror?


A beautiful ($190,000.) car ....



and then it disappeared.


* I might mention that I was stalking from a 
2010 squirrel-powered Honda Hybrid, Insight.







A smile for Wednesday ...





2 comments:

john said...

I like the variety of color, words and numerals in this piece. :-)

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Really like that collage...