Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Day 2553: I am easily distracted, how about you?






Neal: Continuous line ball point pen drawing.









Want music?

 





Click here for  Israel " Iz" Kamakawiwoʻole, Somewhere Over The Rainbow.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








What do you do when you have more important things to do?
I get distracted by anything that seems more fun. 


I  looked at some backgrounds that I'd saved to use ...




Could I do a continuous line drawing using my laptop mouse?
 


Sorta. My first attempt at continuous "mouse" line. Rough!




The second attempt using a non-continuous mouse line. Still tricky.




I drew again with the mouse, then filled areas with color.
Non of these are important or will ever hang on a wall.
But, sometimes it's good to try something out of the box?
Have you ever tried drawing with your mouse?
A stylus doesn't count, that easier.

 



91' sunny, Blue Skies, Santa Ana, CA.




Demura Sensei is teaching and fishing in Minnesota.










A smile for Tuesday ...



1 comment:

john said...

Neal is so much fun! I love contour drawings. How many minutes is the contour drawing? :-)