Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Day 2428: 7 steps, 10 scraps of paper.





Book Shopper:  junk mail postcard & digital.











Want music?

 




Click here for Michael Jackson, Let Me Show You The Way To Go.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?












Here we go again, another step by step.

You'll need to let me know when you've had enough?



step 1 (with 3 pieces)



I usually work on a 4x6" mat or crescent board.



step 2



I work from all directions and chose "right side up" at the end.




step 3 & 4



I was asked what adhesive?  I usually use glue-stick, but ...




step 5


I apply a lot of pressure with a brayer since ...
 
step 6

I like the collage papers to lay really flat.


step 7


Done. "7 steps & 10 scraps of paper."
Before mailing I spray with a thin coat of clear matte acrylic.


back side, ready to address and mail.



You might prefer an earlier step, sometimes I do too.

Sometimes I go too far, sometimes not enough.

It is afterall, just playing with a postcard

and I am having fun with play time. 

Thanks again for stopping by.

I'd love to know your thoughts and 

what you're doing when time allows?












Save the date?





I am hoping you might have time to join us 
Saturday, March 30th for a Mixed Media Marathon?

A fun workshop where you will paint, collage, draw & more on canvas, paper and multiple surfaces.We will make a stamp, do mark-making, stamp people, creative collage and more. Create many different paintings using a wide variety of techniques. This class will help you loosen up and enjoy the process of creating.
REGISTRATION: $99 for the class, All materials provided. 
Skill Level: All, Ages: 14+
Limited seats are available for this class, sign up soon!

6672 Westminster Blvd,Westminster, CA 92683
(714)891-3626   (800)854-6467











A smile for Wednesday ...

 
by Ivan Brunetti



No comments: