Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Day 2392: Saving scraps?






The 5: scrap collage and marker postcard.










Want music?

 




Click here for Bloodstone, Natural High.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I have a little 7 x 4" basket that sits on my workspace,
I use it to collect small scraps.




Just little bits, leftover from collages. The kind you might toss?






I should have taken a pic when I started, but I was just scribbling,
not planning on this being a step-by-step. The more I looked
at it, I thought it could be interesting scrap collage? 





Not having the patience to collage the background, 
I took the easy way out and used Montana markers for 
the background orange and blue. The ballpoint ink smeared, 
so next time I would do the background first, then draw.





Using scraps from the basket, I collaged the figures.
Its amazing how often a scrap would fit perfectly. Serendipity?





Last step was outlining with a black Bravo marker.






As usual, I do a small collage on the address side, also with scraps.
Not great art, but maybe a fun quick alternative?
Worth a try? It's not rocket surgery. ;o)











62 degrees, Blue skies, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA.














A smile for Tuesday ...






No comments: