Sunday, February 3, 2019

Day 2383: A vivid memory.





Timothy: old school photo, collage & digital.










Want music?

 




Click here for Honne, Me and You.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I am going to let you in on the secret.
The reason I am usually well behaved.
I remember it clearly ...
 


 
When I was 4, we went to Indiana to visit.
We were on Aunt Fern's farm.
 


 
The grown-ups were talking about the meal.
They decided on chicken for supper.
My Mother said she'd take care of it. 



 
I followed my Mom out to the chicken pen.
She picked one, and in a split second...
snapped it in a half-circle with one hand.
The chicken's body ran around, without a head!
 



 
I still remember thinking ... I better behave!









fyi: the next series starts soon ...



Journal Journey: Mixed Media Journaling
Thursdays, February 14 - March 7, 2019 -- 10AM - 1PM
Make your own accordion journal during the four sessions of this workshop. Each session learn different methods creating pages of the book. At the end of the series put together your book to create an accordion journal. Use paint, collage, graphite, watercolor and more during this fun series.
REGISTRATION: $45 per class or  $160 for the series, 
all supplies are provided.
Limited seats are available for classes, so sign up today!









A smile for Sunday ...







No comments: