Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Day 2189: We're in another heat wave ...






ANAN: junk mail collage













Want music?

 




Click here for Al Green, Love and Happiness
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








We're in another heat wave, but I have work to do.





So with the help of a fan, 
I worked on a step-by-step ...
on 6x6" black Bainbridge poster board.



step 1


A yummy torn piece of junk mail. I like it already.



step 2

Polka dots are fun & I love the grey that the dots became.


step 3
 More grey,  torn junk mail.

 
step 4, 5 & 6

Tissue dot, torn scrap & a mysterious olive scrap.


 
step  7

Vertical text needed to cover a weak area.

 
step 8
 
Another torn scrap to cover up what, for me, wasn't working.
A gluestick, torn junk mail and the happy camper is done.
(PS: top cover art of step 8 is digitized, just because.)


 






87 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA

















A smile for Tuesday ...











No comments: