Saturday, July 21, 2018

Day 2186: ... sometimes you have to bite the bullet?




barnscape: photo, junk mail collages & digital











Want music?

 




Click here for Gabriel Faure, Sicilienne
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Thursday I met WonderWoman at Fashion Island.





I like it when she flies by and picks me up, 
but she had a time restraint. She had a puppy time schedule.
A three hour window to do what we needed to do.
We also opted not to eat at R&D kitchen, my favorite.
It would take up an hour of the three hour budget.
We met at Anthropologie, our favorite.
We tried on, WW talked me into skinny jeans! Imagine!
She bought a top and I bought a sale top & jeans!
We moved on to Nordsrom's. Sale time.
I bought a cute pair of sandals, not as comfortable as 
my normal, but they look good and sometimes 
you have to bite the bullet?
Too soon it was time to go home, 
but any time with WW is always special.









Puppy Update:




Zo, 15 weeks ...




and saintly, Laker, 7 years ...





taken during rare quiet moments.











A smile for Saturday ...









No comments: