Sunday, July 1, 2018

Day 2166: Let there be light!







fragile: ink brush drawing & digital collage





variations n a theme: ink brush drawing & digital collage

1  - 2
3  - 4


fragile 4: nk brush drawing & digital collage



Do you have a preference? Let me know?

1, 2 , 3 or 4?










Want music?

 




Click here for Maroon Five, Sunday morning.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








A gift of light! How great is that?
Superman & WonderWoman flew in Saturday morning, 
 



and brought & installed a special new light fixture. 





I am thrilled beyond words, 
if you saw it's predecessor, you would be too.








On the way to Newport Beach today, 
I took two photos at stop lights for Lynn in Colorado.


(Please pardon my dirty windshield)


Lynn misses the Pacific, so whenever I'm near  ...
I try to get a Pacific check for her.









And, I was invited to a party at Taco Rosa, Newport Beach.




A birthday party for Colin Morris!







Delicious food, a yummy cake, cards & gifts.


Tony Pfeiffer didn't lean in! No fair Tony!

Ten family & friends came to celebrate Colin !



 







My student since age 7 ...  we have history.






So many memories! Thank you Colin!









A smile for Sunday ...












No comments: