Saturday, September 23, 2017

Day 1885: These little faces that take on a personality with very little help from me.




AiWeiWei, watercolor & ink on flip-book













Want music?

 




Click here for Lianne La Havas, Blood.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I am currently addicted to these strange little faces 
that take on a personality with very little help from me. 

fingerprint faces

fingerprint faces actual size
fingerprint faces actual size


I did these while waiting on hold, to elevator music!
And now not feeling @ 100%, they have been a fun therapy. 


Belated Happy Birthday Julie!


I had a crazy sense, since I didn't feel well ..
that if I looked better, I'd feel better?
I was overdue for a hair rescue with Julie anyway.
I think handmade lets the person know they are special. 
And if I take the time, they definitely are to me.
I had missed Julie's birthday on the 9th, so I made this ... 
little handmade card to take to my appointment. 


a 8 fold tiny card

first 4, actual size

second 4. actual size


 I ran out of time to draw the backside, 
the fingerprints were already done.
So, I took a pen and finished the back faces in the salon.






So tiny, easy, quick and fun! Are you gonna try it?
The more you do, the "funner" it gets.




I teach a faces class for people who are afraid of faces, 
of course the real "scaredy cats" don't come?
 But, I keep showing it hopefully as fun, 
and maybe they will sometime?



2 classes 9/28 & 10/ 5 open 10-1; info: here




  The group has had fun with the fingerprint faces too, 
so it's definitely not just me.











A smile for Saturday ...







No comments: