| "Landscape": photo, fabric, junk paper digital collage. |
Want music?
Click: Smokey Robinson, Just to See Her.
2GN2S
A step-by-step of a digital collage.
Just to push it, I used unusual components.
I started with an old photo of a package ...
![]() |
| step 1 |
and added another old starter jpg. on top.
..
![]() |
| step 2 |
a previously altered face photo, but had to rotate.
![]() |
| step 3 |
I added texture, originally I was going to change the hair, but didn't.
![]() |
| step 4 |
From there it was a matter of combining layers with various filters. As so often happens, on my way to where I thought I was going, I stumbled on a combination that I liked and stayed with it.
This is Patricia.
Most people scrolled right past it. Floating solar, or floatovoltaics, is booming in Spain where drought and intense sun compete for land. Panels mounted on pontoons cover irrigation reservoirs, reducing evaporation by up to 60%. The water simultaneously cools the panels, boosting efficiency by 5–10% compared to ground-mounted systems. A single 50-megawatt floating plant can save hundreds of millions of liters of water annually while generating enough electricity for 25,000 homes. It's an elegant symbiosis: water protects the panels, panels protect the water. The same concept applies to hydroelectric dams, where floating solar can piggyback on existing transmission lines. In a country grappling with desertification, this isn't a luxury—it's an adaptation strategy. The sun and water, once rivals for scarce land, are now partners.









4 comments:
I'm always impressed by your art. Your step-by-step's are so cool to be able to see a glimpse of your vision through the process.
Happy birthday to Zack for his 26th birthday. Tomorrow, on the 7th is my older son's birthday, but he gets already 47. Time flies. I still like to remember this wonderful day.
Jacki, enjoy your days in Nevada.
Thank you Cheryl, you are so kind, It's cooler here than in the OC! And next Monday we are supposed to be t8 for the day! Just called Zack and sang to him at work, I punish everyone! ;o)
Thank you Elenor, yes the days fly by so fast, October will be 2/3 gone hen I go back home. I hope you and your family and friends are well. Happy week!
Post a Comment