Saturday, January 31, 2015

Day 919: Just three requirements ...





"Say cheese",  old photography & collage, digitized









I was married for 32 years.




I don't plan to marry again.




but … I might get engaged?





If …

I bump into someone with these three requirements:

1. a greats sense of humor, I can't exist without humor.

2. handy at fixing things … I am surrounded by fix-it needs.

3. computer tech abilities, mac specifically.

Got those?







We're engaged!






Disclaimer: This is, of course, my attempt at humor meant for amusement purposes only, 
unless you're a male with the 3 requirements.






And,  in the "did you know" category …
great friend Linda showed me this site …
http://www.wunderground.com/
Hers was for Muncie, IN but at 23' that was too cold for me.
I customized mine, so almost TMI weather info … but so cool! 




Thanks Linda!






A smile for Saturday …






No comments: