Sunday, February 16, 2014

Day 570: I said ... 570 days in a row!


Once in a while as I write the Day # above ...
it amazes me.  



This is me.
An Olympic-level procrastinator ...
posting some form of a blog, 570 days in a row!



Granted the posts aren't all gems, but ...
there are a few, in my opinion, if you dig?




Okay, enough, now about today.




A Collage class of 15 met today and had FUN!




Starting with a wide assortment of papers ...


landscape start by Nancy


they started on landscapes ...


landscape by Nancy


 abstracts ...


almost completed abstract by Marj

and portraits ...



portrait by Pat

with the emphasis ...




on brave exploration ...




and fun!




Each different ...




and creative!




All original!




A great group of artists ...




so impressive ...




with courageous experimentation.




Three hours of fun.




And a smile for Sunday ...




No comments: