Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 129: Happy Birthday Mom!



My Mom would have been 96 today.
Happy Birthday Mom!




Mom with her Mom, Grandma Beatty



Mom (R) with brother, Ervine (L)



Mom (L) with siblings Vonda and Ervine.
The youngest three of the ten Beatty children.



Mom at age 12.



Mom at age 18.


Mom (second from right)


Mom (L) was Miss Muncie (Indiana) while in college.



Mom on the day she was married.
  


Dad, Mom and me at age 1.



Dad, Mom and me at age 3.
I remember this photo being taken, 
we were celebrating Mom's birthday.


Happy Birthday Mom!


4 comments:

elena nuez said...

La mama mas linda!!!

jacki long said...

Muchas Gracias Elena! ;o)

Anonymous said...

What great pictures Jackie....you can sure see your grandsons in theirs faces...(ml)

jacki long said...

Thanks so much for commenting. I guess I don't realize it until you point it out. ;o) Thanks again!