Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 43: Home from a Villa Park vacation.



I promised pictures of my vacation mates. My four grand-dogs.




Meet Laker (the crazy) and Kobe (the best).



In fairness to all of the grand-dogs, 
no one seemed in the mood for blog photos.
Bella (the brave) is in front of Roxie (the queen).




Roxie requested a solo portrait.



My vacation reading spot, if ...




Nothing quieter than a yard minus it's five family members.




This is the homework collage I brought with me 
on this mini vacation.  The idea was to finish it.




I did start on the (R) sister's face, it's about half-way.




But then my "monkeybrain" started on Sisters4. 
I like to give my clients a choice, and I guess me too.


I hope to have progress to share with you on Day 44?


2 comments:

Karen&Jack said...

Thought I'd left a comment! Liked your mini vacation,as well as the collages. The dogs are quite a herd!

jacki long said...


Thanks Karen,
The dogs really missed their family. Kinda pouty pics!
I don't make enough noise for their liking. ;o) I've unpacked and done everything else possible, and haven't tackled the collages yet. Oh, it's almost time for jeopardy! ;oD Wish me luck?