Friday, November 25, 2016

Day 1583: The story of "peach crap" ...







"poodle", junk mail collage












I sit here with my significant other, the aging Mac Pro ...
 while my peach dessert bakes in the oven.
An easy family recipe that tastes like 
a lot of work - but isn't. It is my specialty.
Years & years ago I was complaining to WW's Dad ...
that I had to make ""peach crap" to take to an event.
The very young WW overheard & said ...
"peach crap? What's peach crap?"
I tried to correct my error, but the name stuck!
If the term offends you, I do apologize.
The Grandhunks love it & friends all use that name.
And now you know the story. TMI?






I just took it out of the oven, ready to take to 
Thanksgiving dinner with the Superheroes.





So much to be thankful for.









A smile for Friday ...











No comments: