Thursday, April 24, 2014

Day 637: The joys of procrastination!



Ah yes, there are many!






And I am experiencing most of them today!






The rosy cheeks from the adrenalin rush.





The mental exercise as I try to ...
figure out how to meet that deadline.






Evidently I have already calculated the ...
last possible minute that the 
project can be started and completed?







Then some juggling to see 
what else will be sidelined in order to
get to this emergency.







I once wrote a blog about my being a Fireman.
That pretty much described my approach.







Today's deadline is the round-robin journal 
an exchange mentioned in an earlier blog here.
I am on my second round. 
Now in Terry's journal.
A month ago it started out like this ...






then collaged into ...





and ...





then after a second phase, it became ...





and ...





and ...






and now phase three ...







and ...








and ...






Near, but not finished ...
I totally planned to show you the finished project,
but at 11PM I find myself clinically brain dead!






And the natural, comfortable solution is ...
to wait till tomorrow? 
So stay tuned?























No comments: