Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 530: Back to work!

  
Well, sort of ...
seems slower than the norm.


photo by Toshiko Okawa

was a big day, starting early ... 


photo by Toshiko Okawa

then on to a motivating class at Catalyst with 
artist, master teacher Pamela Smith Hudson.






While in class I asked Samantha if I could take her picture ...




She said, "of course ..." and so I did.
I said to the class, that's the greatest face!
I used to just think it to myself.
But anymore, I just let it out ...




and so I am sharing with you.
Just in case you don't get to see this great face in person.




I finally put away all the holiday decorations ...
a full week after WonderWoman had hers neatly stored.
Then I decided to do a collage page in my journal ...




a quick, rough one from magazine and junk mail,
but it seemed appropriate.




A smile for Tuesday ...




No comments: