Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 251: First Wednesday of the month so ...


First Wednesday of the month ...
so I am off to Huntington Beach.


Coming from Seal Beach I passed the ...















It's spring break, so the hotels and beaches were full. 
  I am on my way to ... 

















April HBAL guest demonstrator - Frank Eber, watercolorist.



Near 200 HBAL members watched Mr. Eber create.
I apologize for my photography ... 
which doesn't do justice to his work.




Frank Eber judged the member artwork ...
I photographed just a few of the beautiful entries.



Best of Show, by Joy Wellhoefer.



(I apologize for glare showing on this outstanding entry)

First Place, Masters Division, Marj Lightle.




Second Place, Masters Division, Eileen McCullough


 
by Norm Jacky, Masters Division.



by Tony PodueMasters Division.


Many of our members display their work in
individual galleries within our HBAL site.
See more at: http://www.hbartleague.com/artists.htm


Post a Comment