Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 205: Ever been to a cat house?



I have. 
In Santa Ana's ...

on a quiet lane, set back off the street ...


is this beautiful little doll house ...


Cat #1 watched me approach.

or "cat" house.



Exquisitely built in 1929 ...



everything is colorful ... 



hand-painted walls, tile floors ...



carefully thought out to fit the dimensions.



But why did I say "cat" house?



Because ... cats abound.


* note the open original french windows 
                      Never over-done, but present, everywhere.


* note the open original french windows 
And in the colorful office ...



cats collected from extensive travels ...







little treasures ... everywhere.



























More cats and more color.




The kitchen is in red, black and white.




And outside ...




Cat #2 says goodbye to the annoying photographer.




As I leave the secret "cat" house of Floral Park.



A side note: I took 128 photos of this precious home.
As some of you know, I am working on moderation.
I used only 21 for this post. I hope I chose well.


Post a Comment