Saturday, January 28, 2017

Day 1647: Friday with WonderWoman - Part 1







chaos - collage, ink & digital














Earlier this week I sent a text to WW 
asking if she was free on Friday?
Fridays are "free"  at the Newport Beach Art Museum!
WW replied, "I'm in, I'd go to the dump with you!" Awww!


So we ...





went to nearby Fashion Island for some shopping first.
Our recent, much needed rain resulted in blue skies.




First stop, my favorite, Anthropologie ...



where I bought this blouse. That's not me ...



 but the girl promised I would look just like that!
We made a reservation for lunch, 
& went to Neiman Marcus while waiting..




Lunch was at R &D Kitchen, a mutual favorite.
I should have taken a pictures of our delicious meal,
but I ate it instead.






Fortified,  it was on to Nordstrom where WW found
and was so amused by this t-shirt.



Somehow I read it as "Who's 75?"
Then on to Urban Outfitter's.






We did make it to Newport Art Art Museum
but I try to keep this little blog short, under a minute to read.
So, I hope you'll come back tomorrow for Day 1648
for Part 2 & some great Pop Art Design?


(teaser)

Wishing you a lovely weekend,
I would love to hear your plans, if you want to share?










A smile for Saturday ...





No comments: