Thursday, August 25, 2016

Day 1491: Somebody get me a medal or oxygen!





"local motorists", junk mail collage, acrylics & digital
















A busy week this week, some are like that?





Tuesday I taught at Genbu-Kai Costa Mesa Dojo  3 - 9PM.






Instructor Roy Center is on vacation, and I returned 
to where I taught in the past. Same but different. 





Students with great manners & respect.
A lovely facility, surrounded by a large verdant park,
idyllic really. Affordable, accessible. Quiet, no distractions.






I used to teach there from 3 - 10 PM 
every Tuesday & Thursday for 32 years.

 So many memories there.  
The traditions are still in place.







But something sure feels different this morning?
Thursday I will teach the fourth of the art series ...





in a final class at Westminster from 10 - 1 PM ...
then clean up & again teach at Costa Mesa Dojo 3 - 9 PM.
A very big Thursday!
Somebody get me a medal or oxygen! 

















For Throwback Thursday ...




WonderWoman, 21 years ago, 8-26-1995












A smile for Thursday ...






No comments: