Thursday, July 7, 2016

Day1442: Facing a new future, a new home.






("Palmtext", collage, photo & digital)








Facing a new future, a new home.




Just  1.9 miles away, 6 minutes ...




to our new dojo.




Tuesday, July 5th was the first class in our new dojo.


First class, July 5, 2016













First evening class, July 5, 2016, photo by Sophia Fernandez



 We are still figuring out where things will go, but ...
we have a place to train and we are thankful for 
the strong ones that have made it happen.






 After day class I reluctantly drove to our old hombu dojo ...


(me in my Ostrich mode)



fearing it might be fenced off or worse, be flattened.
 On one hand wanting to stick my head in the sand and not know,
on the other, pretending to be a grown-up & check on my friend.





She was there, bare with signs to the new venue.
Trash cans were tipped over on Bristol Street.
I wheeled them into the driveway, seemed the least I could do.
I find I suffer from anthropomorphism.
Anthropomorphism: is the attribution of human traits, 
emotions, and intentions to non-human entities and 
is considered to be an innate tendency of human psychology. 
Guilty.







For FB Throwback Thursday ...


US team to Canada Cup, 198?











A smile for Thursday ...




No comments: