Thursday, June 9, 2016

Day 1414: A questionable step-by-step?





"redhead", collage & ink












How about an unfinished step -by-step?


collage tissue, sewing pattern & newspaper on 7.5 x 10" spread


Trying a newly introduced approach for a journal spread ...


adding black gesso & acrylics

and I am clearly out of my comfort zone. 
Which may be a good thing, I think?
This approach uses layers,
many layers, collage, acrylic, ink ...





then add a figure somewhere.






This process take more time than I usually spend,


close up of mulberry paper for hair


and I know it is not finished, but ...






I am currently stumped! 
I'll post it later if I can save it?







83 degrees, Santa Ana, CA









For FB Throwback Thursday ...



















Costa Mesa Dojo, 1988




 

A smile for Thursday ...
 



No comments: