Saturday, February 28, 2015

Day 947: All day Saturday ...



Denim,  i-pad digital collage






I am so looking forward to an all day workshop in Seal Beach, CA.
We will learn the ins and outs of Pro-Create on the i-pad.
Judy, our host and teacher is a very smart & wonderful artist …
so we will be in good and patient hands.



self-portrait collage by Judy, from pieces of her  watercolors


As mentioned 458 times over the past 947 days of this blog …
I mainly work on my i-pad when on Grandma duty and ...
separated from my significant other, my handsome MacPro.
Until just recently, I used the app Sketch Club and loved it.
It was a Photoshop wanna-be and I was comfortable with it.
They recently updated, and morphed it into a unusable entity,
in my opinion, so I am off to learn another app.
You'll no doubt hear and see how that goes later on. 


Please have a great weekend, you deserve it!








Random Pacific check compliments of WW ...
Friday's sunset, 67 degrees, Newport Beach






A smile for Saturday …




No comments: