Thursday, December 18, 2014

Day 875: It's all relative.





ABC Christmas, digital collage






A week away from the big day ...
our decorations are up.
I thought I'd mention how preferences change over time.
At WonderWoman, Superman & the 3 Super-hunk's  house ...






everything is big, beautiful and elegant.
While at Grandma's house ...






everything is smaller, cute and funny.




The Superhero's tree ...






























and, Grandma's tree ...










WW and I were talking, and I mentioned that at their age, 
I would have liked what they have.
But at my age, I like where I am.






It's all relative!






Hoping you are ready for holiday joy wherever you are.








58' in Santa Ana, CA today 




Photo compliments of Mei Okumura






For Flashback Thursday on FB ...


Costa Mesa Dojo, OC Fair demo team July 23, 1997





A smile for Thursday ...





No comments: